Hello lovely people!
Today I’m doing the “Get To Know Me” tag, which my friend Abbie over at abbienicolex.com tagged me in. Check out Abbie’s post here and tell her hi from me! I think this is a really good tag to do, because although I blog about my life and stuff, you guys (unless you’re a super stalker!) probably don’t know that much about me.
- What is your middle name? Christina, after my nana.
- What was your favourite subject at school? You can probably already guess this one but it was art. I also really loved English
- What is your favourite drink? If we’re talking alcoholic drinks it would have to be Processco or rose wine. Day to day it’s tea!
- What is your favourite song at the moment? If I had to pick my most listened to it would be “Alive” by Sia, but I have so many on my car playlist at the moment that I’m loving
- What is your favourite food? I love food so it’s so hard to pick just one! I’m just going to go with my favourite take away dish which is tofu and veg in blackbean sauce and egg fried rice
- What is the last thing you bought? A new bedside table for my bedroom
- Favourite book of all time? Of all time?? That’s an unfair question as I read constantly! Of all time its Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I’ve also been loving the Stephan Edgar books recently too.
- What is your favourite colour? Red
- Do you have any pets? Nope. Although I will be getting a dog at some point in the future
- Favourite perfume? Bright Crystal by Versace
- Favourite holiday? Christmas, because FOOD!
- Are you married? HAHAHA Nah!
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so, how many times? France, Cyprus, and to Scotland a million times! Also planning a holiday to Portugal with my best friend Becca
- Do you speak any other language? Nope, although it’s something I’d love to learn.
- How many siblings do you have? I hate these kind of questions, I always feel I have to say 3, two brothers and a sister to avoid any awkwardness, but in actual fact I have another brother who passed away and I hate not including him because I’ve not forgotten him.
- What is your favourite shop? HOBBYCRAFT IS LIFE
- Favourite restaurant? I actually don’t really have a favourite
- When was the last time you cried? When my granddad went into hospital in May.
- Favourite blog? My top three are abbienicolex.com , confettiandcurves.com and maybebach.wordpress.com
- Favourite movie? The Blues Brothers, Sister Act and recently I’ve watched The Full Monty and that’s become one of my favourites too 🙂
- Favourite TV shows? I really enjoyed In The Club, The Big Bang Theory and I can’t wait for Friday Night Dinner to return!
- PC or MAC? PC, I can’t get on with MACS
- What phone do you have? Samsung, S5 Neo I think, I have no idea.
- How tall are you? Not A clue, maybe 5.5″ I’m a lot shorter then Dan anyway and he’s 6’2
- Can you cook? Yes! I love cooking, I’m rubbish at baking though!
I hope you enjoyed reading these questions as much as I enjoyed answering them. I nominate my lovely friend Karen over at Confetti and Curves, and the beautiful Natalie over at MaybeBach . I cant wait to read them!