Today I’m going to do a get the look post!
I used to do these on my old blog quite a lot, but for some reason (possible the amount of research that goes into them) I’ve never done them on this one, so today I thought I’d test the waters and see what you guys think. If you like it I’ll do a few more, and if anybody wants to suggest some themes please feel free to.
I didn’t actually watch the golden globes, but I did have a quick google to see the dresses and I fell in love with Lady Gaga and Jenifer Lawrence’s looks, so after a little bit of research, here’s how you can get a more everyday affordable version of their outfits.
So first up lets go for J-Law! I found these pretty pieces to imitate the dress, and adding a statement silver necklace to these would really make them stand out.
Top to bottom
- Burgundy Cut Out Body Con Dress -£9 (on sale!) at New Look
- Red Scallop Hem Dress £7 (on sale!) at New Look
- Lace Double Layer Dress £6.99 (on sale!) from Select
Finding a dress similar to Lady Gaga’s was a lot simpler, I’ve also included a flared version for those of you who aren’t too keen of fitted dresses.
- Black Off The Shoulder Dress – £39 (on sale) from ASOS
- Crushed Velvet Off The Shoulder Dress – £18 from BooHoo
- Body Con Off The Shoulder Dress- £18 from BooHoo
And that’s that! I hope you liked this little post, it was a bit of an experiement, I think next time I’m going to work on a few moods boards and different picture layouts to go with these. Let me know what you think!