So I was nominated for this tag by my lovely blog buddie Karen over at Confetti And Curves and I was going to leave it until tomorrow but then I started thinking of all the things that make me happy and I couldn’t wait to write them down. So aside from the obvious, family, friends, Dan etc here are all the random little things that make me happy.
- Going to work – I’m one of those really lucky people who adores my job. I’m a social care support worker for adults with Autism and it is the most rewarding (& challenging!) job. I work with amazing people, both staff and service users.
2. Working with one service user – I adore all my service users but I have really clicked with one of them, and working with them really brightens up my day!
3. That first cup of tea in the morning
4. Wine nights with my best friend’s Danielle and Becca – Putting the world to rights one glass at a time
5. Whatsapp – This was a life saver when my friend Ben was away travelling! The best way to talk to my friends
6. When Natalie persuades me to buy beauty products – I try and protest, but not too much, and she’s usually right!
7 .Geek nights playing X-Box with Dan
8 .Illustration – I love sitting down for a few hours with a cuppa and loosing myself in drawing
9 .Positive feedback on my business page – I’ve worked so hard with my business, and it’s the biggest mood lifter ever when I get messages saying my customer is thrilled with their item
10.My beautiful cousins Evie and Emelia – Cheeky, hilarious and the worlds best huggers
11. Candles – Literally the most relaxing thing in the world
12. This piece of music
13. And this one
14. Books – Any and all
15. Finding really inspiring posts on Instagram
16. Brand new pj’s
17. Fresh bedding – Is there anything better?
18. Doing a big tidy and organise of my things – So theraputic
19. Treating myself to a highend piece of make up
20. And also finding a beauty bargain
21. Reading my favourite blogs
22. When my favourite Youtubers update
23. Listening to the rain
24. A real coal fire in Winter
25 Online shopping
26. Free next day delivery!
27. Looking at old photos
28. Spooky real life stories
29. Walking to work listening to music
30. Curling up with chocolate, films & Dan
31. Finding pretty bits of homeware
32. Finding that one awesome song to listen to on repeat – At the moment it’s Shine by Years and Years
33. Bike riding – I’ve re-discovered my love for this on a recent trip to Clumber Park
34. Dressing up and feeling amazing
35. Cocktail nights
36. Notebooks – major obsession
37. In fact any stationary
38. Learning new things – At the moment its tarot cards, next I’m moving on to psychology
39. Comments from my readers
40. Memes – My friends and I send a lot to each other. Lots of fun
41. Good morning text messages <3
42. Emoji’s – What did we do without them?
43. The satisfaction of running a bath exactly the right temperature
44. Projects – I get to do a lot of distance learning at my work and I love it
45. When somebody re-tweets my blog link!
46. 11’o clock family guy in bed – my guilty pleasure
47. Chatting about old uni times
48. When my old house mates and I all get the time to meet up!
49. Finding pretty new fabric and craft material
50 That uncontrollable laughter when everything is funny.
And that’s my 50 things that make me happy. I’m only going to tag my friend Natalie from Maybebach in this, as Karen tagged a lot of my favourite bloggers, but please have a go at this tag. If you do leave me a link so I can read it! 🙂